D. L. Cohen Information Services can make your transition into
the Web world easier. Consulting is available for:
- Project Management
- Current Site Evaluation
- Website Visioning / Facilitating Team Discussions
- Audience Needs Assessment
- Content Analysis and Content Inventory Procedures
- Information Architecture and Navigation Design
- Usability Testing .
Before starting a website project, ask yourself:
- Are you clear about the purposes of the website and where it
fits in to the overall information strategy for your organization?
- Have you defined your audience, their needs and expectations?
- Have you clarified your budget and timeline?
- Do you have the expertise to accomplish the following:
- Provide management oversight for the project?
- Facilitate the collection and organization
- Create a usable information architecture
- Produce aesthetically pleasing graphic elements?
- Translate this design into technically correct
- Carry out usability testing to insure you
are ready for prime time?
Last Updated: August 4, 2012
Copyright D. L. Cohen Information Services. For permissions, contact copyright
questions are always welcome.
D. L. Cohen Information Services, Portland, Oregon. Assisting
your business to acquire, organize, manage and deliver information and knowledge.